In 1987 – was enlisted in preparatory group of RMSMC for gifted children named after K.Baiseitova.
In 2000 he graduated from RMSMC named after K.Baiseitova, specific piano class with Abilkhairova Turar Akbergenovna. From 10th class, with Abdrashev Tolepbergen
Abdrashevich, class of opera-symphony conducting.
In 2004 - graduated from Kazakh National Conservatoire named after Kurmangazy with honor in two specialities.
2004-2006 – assistantship-traineeship at Kazakh National Conservatoire named after Kurmangazy in two specialities.
Since 2004 – Assistance of principal conductor of State Academic Symphony Orchestra of RK of Kazakh State Philarmonic named after Zhambyl.
Since 2005 – artistic director and conductor of symphony orchestra of RMSMC named after A,Zhubanov.
Since 2006 – trainee-conductor of Kazakh State Academic Theatre of Opera and Ballet named after Abay.
Since 2007 – conductor of State symphony orchestra of of Kazakh State Academic Theatre of Opera and Ballet named after Abay.
Since 2007 – educator of conducting in RMSMC named after K.Baiseitova.
Since 2008 – traineeship in Ashdod symphony orchestra with artistic director and chief conductor Vag Papyan.
- Laureate of II Prize of “The Republican Competition of Pianists”, Astana, 1999
- Laureate of III Prize of “The International Competition of Young Pianists”, Almaty, 2000
- Laureate of I Prize of “The I Republican Competition of Conductors named after Nurgisa Tlendiyev”, 2005
- Laureate of “The Republican Competition of Pianists”, Astana
- Laureate of The Creative Youth Competition “Shabyt”
- Laureate of the I International Competition of Pianists of Central Asia, Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan, Almaty
- Participant of master-classes of maestro Jorma Panula (Finland) in Germany, Weimar, 2009